– Anxious about returning to school?
– Stressed out over tests and grades?
– Trying to balance homework with activities?
– Feeling depressed, withdrawn, or just
want to be by yourself?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Ending the Silence is a program for middle and high school students and their families to raise awareness and change perceptions about mental health conditions. The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Montco designed the program and will facilitate the event.
EVENT DATE: September 19, 2022, 6PM-8:30PM
• Doors Open at 6PM for pizza, conversation, resource
• Program begins at 6:30PM. There will be an initial combined presentation for Youth and Parents followed by separate “peer” group presentations and activities.
Parents and Youth will:
• Learn about warning signs, gain insight into some of the issues youths are confronting
• Hear from a youth who has experienced mental health issues and benefit from understanding the challenges they encountered, including what hurt and what helped.
• Learn how to provide the support youth need but might be too nervous to ask for!
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE EVENT: https://forms.gle/wQ4qsvhBxeRjZi4w8
EVENT ADDRESS: Conshohocken United Methodist Church 20 W. 6th Avenue, Conshohocken, PA
HOST: Youth Connection – Conshohocken UMC (conshyunited.com) Youth Connection is an all-inclusive, non-faith-based group, promoting positive mental health for middle and high school students. We offer free activities using varied mediums addressing topics of interest and concern to youth with the aim of developing tools and strategies to deal with challenges positively.
Questions? Contact Pat Patterson (610) 828 1250 OR email@example.com