Crochet/Knit Class – Saturday, January 20th 1-3PM at Conshy United
Led by Colleen McFillin and Anita Barton
Please use 6th Avenue Entrance.
Whether you want to learn to knit or crochet OR already know how, join us on Jan 20th.
You can bring your own hooks and yarn, or we will provide them for you.
EVERYONE Is Invited
Knitting and crocheting are all wonderful and creative activities that can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of age or gender. There is no reason why anyone should be limited by traditional gender stereotypes when it comes to expressing their creativity.
Did you know ……..
- Knitting & crocheting are some of the most relaxing and calming activities you can do, reducing stress and anxiety.
- Knitting & crocheting help stimulate the brain to keep you focused and improve your memory.
- Knitting & crocheting in a social setting reduces loneliness and isolation.
- When you keep your hands busy with knitting & crocheting you can break unhealthy patterns like reaching for temptations like sweets, cigarettes, or your phone.
- Knitting & crocheting gives you a sense of well-being and makes you feel good when you make gifts for loved ones or your community.
Please use 6th Avenue Entrance. Need Accessible Entry? Please contact Colleen CNMCFILLIN@GMAIL.COM
Need more info? Please contact Colleen CNMCFILLIN@GMAIL.COM