Conshohocken United Methodist Church is seeking a part-time Worship Technology Coordinator responsible for the overall video and technology production and support for worship services. This person will also be responsible for producing and leading volunteers to help with video livestreaming, audio and on-screen graphics/lyrics. Additionally, they will work one-on-one with our talented Bent Knee Praise Band!
$25 per hour / $8,100 yearly
- Run and produce a weekly service in-house an online via livestream of Conshy United Methodist’s worship service (10am).
- Maintain a database of video recordings of services.
- Manage, maintain, and recommend upgrades for audio visual hardware and software.
- Train volunteers in running the live streaming hardware and software.
- Lead audio visual team for occasional special services (Good Friday, Christmas Eve Etc.)
- Video production experience required. Knowledge of live-streaming hardware and platforms including audio mixing, PTZ cameras, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Basic webs skills. ProPresenter/EasyWorship experience and knowledge would also be helpful but not required.
- Must demonstrate honesty, trustworthiness, respectfulness, and a sound work ethic.
- Commitment to Christ and the ministry of the church a plus, but we are a community open to all.
Resumes and Contact Information should be sent to:
SPRC Chair / Conshohocken United Methodist Church
20 W. 6th Avenue
Conshohocken, PA 19428